Classic cuisine: locut. Classical cuisine includes all the culinary preparations that every cook must know and master.
These are collected in a few famous cooking manuals and treatises:
- The Art of French Cuisine or the 1833th Century (XNUMX) by Antonin Carême
- The Classical Kitchen (1856) by Urbain Dubois and Émile Bernard
- The cookbook (1867) by Jules Gouffé
- The Culinary Guide (1903) by Auguste Escoffier
- The Great Book of Cooking (1929) by...
You must be a subscriber to read the rest of this article.
If you already have a current subscription, please log in using the form below.
Otherwise you can subscribe here.