Eye: nm The eye (plural: eyes) is the organ of vision, the sense that allows a living being to capture light and then analyze it and interact with its environment.
The eye (eyeball and its appendages) is made up of several elements:
- The cornea, transparent, protects the eye.
- The iris gives the eye its color.
- The pupil opens and closes according to the intensity of the light.
- The lens regulates the sharpness of vision.
- The retina receives the images and sends them to the ...
You must be a subscriber to read the rest of this article.
If you already have a current subscription, please log in using the form below.
Otherwise you can subscribe here.